Views:7 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-19 Origin:Site
(1) Easy to open holes. When the iron tap hole needs to be tapped, the sintered gun mud in the iron tap hole can be easily drilled, and the iron can be tapped in time.
(2) It is easy to block the iron tap hole. When the tapping is finished, the iron tap hole can be blocked in a short time, and sufficient mud volume can be ensured to maintain a stable tap depth.
(3) Good adhesion. The new gun mud in the tap hole should have good adhesion with the old gun mud in the hole, so that the new and old gun mud can become a whole to prevent the existence of gaps., Causing iron seepage, slag seepage, impact on iron tapping and safety accidents in front of the furnace.
(4) Good sinter ability requires that the gun mud can achieve different degrees of sintering in the three temperature stages of low temperature, medium temperature and high temperature, and can block the iron hole in time, and at the same time form a large enough mud bag to protect the lining brick.
(5) It has good erosion resistance and corrosion resistance, so that the tap hole diameter is not sharply enlarged, and the tapping time is guaranteed to be 150 to 180 minutes/time, which reduces the labor intensity in front of the furnace and reduces the consumption of materials in front of the furnace.